Join the Movement
Lawyers Against Poverty (LAP) membership starts at £5 per month, depending on what you feel you can contribute. There are no eligibility requirements or minimum commitment. We welcome all members of the legal community committed to our mission of fighting global injustice and offer opportunities to lawyers throughout their career.
50% of membership fees go to LAP’s Justice Fund to support strategic legal interventions to increase access to justice around the world. As a member you will have opportunities to propose and vote on projects supported by the fund. The remaining 50% helps us to offer members opportunities to connect, share insight and take action on social injustice.
Members of Lawyers Against Poverty:
- Join a diverse community of social justice advocates
- Receive updates on LAP events, news and opportunities
- Connect with likeminded peers through our thematic groups
- Have access to volunteering and skills sharing opportunities
- Contribute to our blog and newsletter
- Support strategic legal interventions through the Justice Fund
Whether you have time and skills to offer as a volunteer, would like to support the collaborative grant-making efforts of the Justice Fund, or join one of our thematic groups to connect with others who share your interests…