Lawyers Against Poverty (LAP) affiliate membership offers corporates, networks and law firms regular opportunities to engage their lawyers in LAP networking, volunteering, and skills sharing opportunities.
We seek opportunities to collaborate with affiliate members who share our values and are keen to demonstrate their commitment to corporate social responsibility.
Affiliate members of Lawyers Against Poverty:
- Join a growing network of legal professionals
- Receive tailored updates on LAP events, training, news and volunteering opportunities
- May request presentations anytime about LAP opportunities
- Increase their social impact by supporting legal interventions through the Justice Fund
- Receive impact stories to share with staff, members and wider network
Our annual affiliate membership fee is between £500 and £2000, depending on the type and size of prospective members.