Membership of LAP starts at £5 per month based on what you can afford and would like to donate. There are no eligibility requirements or minimum commitment. We welcome all members of the legal community committed to our mission of fighting global injustice and offer opportunities to lawyers throughout their career.
50% of membership fees go to LAP’s Justice Fund to support strategic legal interventions to increase access to justice around the world. The remaining 50% enables the charity to offer members opportunities to connect, share insight and take action on social injustice. Whether through volunteering, mentorship, voting on strategic grants or joining one of our special interest communities, we provide opportunities for you to follow your interests and connect with like-minded peers.
Members of Lawyers Against Poverty:
- Join a diverse community of social justice advocates
- Receive updates on LAP events, news and opportunities
- Connect with likeminded peers through our specialist interest communities
- Access volunteering and skills sharing opportunities
- Share updates through our blog and newsletter
- Support strategic legal interventions through the Justice Fund
If you have any questions about membership, get in touch.
Join the membership
Choose your monthly membership fee:
Make a one-off donation
You can make a one-off donation to support our work via our Just Giving page.