This blog is a platform for our members’ opinions and debates on development and the law. Please join our Facebook group and/or LinkedIn group if you would like to participate further in these discussions.
- COVID-19 and its Impact on Human Rights: a discussion with Oxfam. Tuesday 21 July 2020, 1900-2030. Free webinar.
- LAP Land Rights Free Webinar: Lawyers, Land Transactions and Human Rights. Tuesday 16 June 2020, 1900-2015
- Report on Grant to Support Nairobi Strategic Litigation Conference – October 2019
- Launch of Refugee Legal Confidence Programme in Surrey by Lady Hale at University of Surrey, February 2020
- Report from Oxfam Greece – December 2018-October 2019 Refugee Support, Moria Camp, Lesvos Greece
- Update on conditions in Moria Refugee Camp, Lesvos, Greece
- News from Lesvos, Greece – why access to legal advice is essential for asylum seekers
- Report on Lawyers Against Poverty and our guest speakers event on 14 November 2019
- An Account of Volunteering in Togo