Please also follow us on Twitter for the latest news, and take a look at our page on upcoming events. You may also be interested in our blog of members’ opinions and debates on development and the law.
- Lawyers Against Poverty – New Director
- COVID-19 and its Impact on Human Rights: a discussion with Oxfam. Tuesday 21 July 2020, 1900-2030. Free webinar.
- LAP Land Rights Free Webinar: Lawyers, Land Transactions and Human Rights. Tuesday 16 June 2020, 1900-2015
- Report on Grant to Support Nairobi Strategic Litigation Conference – October 2019
- Launch of Refugee Legal Confidence Programme in Surrey by Lady Hale at University of Surrey, February 2020
- Update: Critical need for legal services after Moria camp fire
- Fire in Moria refugee camp – time to take action
- “The New Normal” – an update from Moria Refugee Camp, Greece
- LAP webinar report: Covid 19 & its Impact on Human Rights – a discussion with Oxfam
- Update on conditions in Moria Refugee Camp, Lesvos, Greece