LAP’s Land Rights Group aims to provide support to ongoing campaigns as well as local and national initiatives working to strengthen the protection of indigenous rights to land. The group seeks to build links with organisations and universities in regions where land rights are a particular issue. Members have organised a number of events and welcome new ideas for projects.
To join the group, get in touch.
- LAP Land Rights Free Webinar: Lawyers, Land Transactions and Human Rights. Tuesday 16 June 2020, 1900-2015
- Report on Indigenous Leaders Listening Session: The Flourishing Diversity Series
- States must Protect the Rights of Forest-Dwelling Communities
- Making Indigenous Land Rights a Reality
- Making Land Rights a Reality