On 22nd November we took part in an event organised at the new Bonavero Institute for Human Rights alongside some of the key organisations involved in Human Rights work in Oxford (including the Oxford Human Rights Hub and a number of student societies).
- COVID-19 and its Impact on Human Rights: a discussion with Oxfam. Tuesday 21 July 2020, 1900-2030. Free webinar.
- LAP Land Rights Free Webinar: Lawyers, Land Transactions and Human Rights. Tuesday 16 June 2020, 1900-2015
- Report on Grant to Support Nairobi Strategic Litigation Conference – October 2019
- Launch of Refugee Legal Confidence Programme in Surrey by Lady Hale at University of Surrey, February 2020
- Report from Oxfam Greece – December 2018-October 2019 Refugee Support, Moria Camp, Lesvos Greece
- Update on conditions in Moria Refugee Camp, Lesvos, Greece
- News from Lesvos, Greece – why access to legal advice is essential for asylum seekers
- Report on Lawyers Against Poverty and our guest speakers event on 14 November 2019
- An Account of Volunteering in Togo