On 22nd November we took part in an event organised at the new Bonavero Institute for Human Rights alongside some of the key organisations involved in Human Rights work in Oxford (including the Oxford Human Rights Hub and a number of student societies).
- Lawyers Against Poverty – New Director
- COVID-19 and its Impact on Human Rights: a discussion with Oxfam. Tuesday 21 July 2020, 1900-2030. Free webinar.
- LAP Land Rights Free Webinar: Lawyers, Land Transactions and Human Rights. Tuesday 16 June 2020, 1900-2015
- Report on Grant to Support Nairobi Strategic Litigation Conference – October 2019
- Launch of Refugee Legal Confidence Programme in Surrey by Lady Hale at University of Surrey, February 2020
- Update: Critical need for legal services after Moria camp fire
- Fire in Moria refugee camp – time to take action
- “The New Normal” – an update from Moria Refugee Camp, Greece
- LAP webinar report: Covid 19 & its Impact on Human Rights – a discussion with Oxfam
- Update on conditions in Moria Refugee Camp, Lesvos, Greece